Jenny Lea Academy of Cosmetology
"Verified School" means we have gathered the information on this profile page from public sources, and we have been in contact with the school owners or representatives to validate accuracy.
Do you want to know how to have your school appear as a Verified School on Beauty Schools Directory? Contact us to learn more.
In the School's Words
Jenny Lea Academy provides a superior educational experience that includes:
- A quality education for all students.
- Assist local salons, spas and appropriate industries in maintaining effective, well-trained cosmetologist, aestheticians, barbers, and nail technicians.
- Skills far above those required for state licensure.
- Provide a network of support services for students and local salons, barbershops, and spas.
- Advanced cosmetology, aesthetics, barbering, and nail technology training.
- Embrace an attitude of intense gratitude to all who contribute to the success of the Academy and its graduates.
- Continuing professional education.
- Embracing student and staff communication.
- Development of goals and student empowerment.
- Provide well-maintained physical facilities equipment & professional products.
Jenny Lea Academy is proudly a NACCAS accredited Cosmetology school, including Aesthetics, Barbering, and Nail Technology.
Pell Grant and Direct Loans for those who qualify. https://www.jennyleaacademy.edu/
About This School
There is an application fee of $100. Please contact this school to learn more about how to apply.
65% of students received financial aid. Students were awarded $4,506 on average.
First-time undergraduate students in the 2021 school year.
As of 2021 this school has 115 students enrolled with a student-to-teacher ratio of 9:1.
Information gathered from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), 2023.
This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS).